Update: 2 September 2021
HydraProxy.com provides the option of testing our services free of charge and you can request a refund provided that all the following conditions are met:
- A refund is requested in the first 24-hours of your first purchase.
- Only the first payment is eligible for a refund (subsequent payments are not refundable).
- Only deposits less than or equal to $100 are considered eligible for refunds.
- For Mobile Proxy Networks:
- You purchased only one plan of 1-day or 3-day (also known as Noob and Starter plans) with 2 access PORTS maximum.
- You have not purchased a 7-day or 30-day plan (also known as Regular or Plus plans).
- For Residential Proxy Networks:
- Only 1 (one) GB of bandwidth is refundable. The first one used by your account (this is a good amount of data to test the network or to signal any issues).
- Any extra GB of bandwidth used after the first 1 (one) GB is not refundable (for example: if you use 3 (three) GB of bandwidth, you’ll be eligible for a refund only for the first 1 (one) GB used).
- For Static Proxy Networks (US and International):
- Due to the nature of static IPS, to prevent abuse, order cancelation requests will be ignored (regardless of the reason, including but not limited to failed IPs, poor connection, etc)
- An order can be canceled in the first few minutes after activation if the proxy IP is down.
NOTE 1: Cryptocurrency payments (Bitcoin and others) are non-refundable.
NOTE 2: Reseller account invoice payments are non-refundable.
Once the above conditions are met, you will be refunded for the first payment (for your first, initial order) and the outstanding balance as shown in your account. That means that any other purchases you made in the first 24-hours (your second order, third order, and so forth) are not eligible for a refund.
All approved refunds are issues back to the initial payment method and account used to fund the HydraProxy balance. A refund is issued within the first 5 (five) business days of its approval. Sometimes it might take longer for the amount to reflect in your account due to payment processors procedures.
You can file a refund request by filling the form on this page: https://hydraproxy.com/refund-request/